It is hard to believe, but we only have a little over two months until the end of this Rotary year.
And it has been a very good year so far, especially considering our Cash Contributions to Polio:
- $120,326.00 – Our District Polio Goal (Cash).
- $191,490.17 – Our District Polio Current Club (Cash) Contributions – THANK YOU!!!
- 34 Clubs have achieved their Club’s Polio Goal – THANK YOU!!!
But we still have work to do. As of April 18:
- 22 Clubs have given $0 to Polio.
- 40 Clubs have not yet achieved their Club Polio Goal.
Please help us to finish strong. Don’t wait until June, the busiest month for our Rotary Foundation.
We are making a positive difference in our fight to eradicate Polio.
Just look at the following status of Polio in the world:
- More than 9.2 million children have been targeted to receive the bivalent polio vaccine in the first of a series of four multi-country outbreak responses.
- In total, at least 20 million children will be vaccinated.
- WPV case was November 19, 2021, the first case on the African continent since 2016.
- Last WPV case was January 14, 2022
- Last WPV case was January 27, 2021
Thank You for all you do to help eradicate this terrible disease.
Mary Gasque & Sandee Brooks
District 7770 PolioPlus Co-Chairs
Zone 33 End Polio Now Coordinator