Billie is an entrepreneur who has won the Entrepreneur of the Year and placed on the Inc. 500 twice in two different companies.
In 2003 he founded One by One a non-profit to focus on issues affecting children. He has helped prevent infant abandonment, supported other charities, built six churches in five different countries.
In 2018 he decided to pivot and focus on reading and literacy. Billie’s presentation today will be on the state of reading and literacy in S.C. the problems and possible solutions.
- AS Biology Valencia College, Orlando, FL.
- Graduate- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Executive Entrepreneurial Program
- Graduate- Stanford Executive Entrepreneurial program
- Graduate- MIT/ Inc. Magazine Advanced Business Program
- Doctor of Commerce (Honorary) – Charleston Southern University 2009